Subject: FLASH: sound
From: Bryan Kovalsky
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 08:26:29 GMT

Hey,
I was wondering a few things about sounds. First how do some sites get them
to loop so smoothly. When I upload them there is always a slight pause.
Secondly, are there any resources on the internet where I can get sounds?

Thanks,
Bryan Kovalsky

Bryan Kovalsky
Bx 0863/Rm 2206 Harrison
3910 Irving Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6007
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~kovalsky
(215) 417-7989
An interval workout is the modern distance runner's equivalent of the once
popular Iron Maiden, a device as you know used by ancient truth seekers.

~Quenton Cassidy~

winmail.dat