Subject: Re: FLASH: sound
From: mingo
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 09:05:51 GMT

At 03:21 AM 12/14/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey,
>I was wondering a few things about sounds. First how do some sites get them
>to loop so smoothly. When I upload them there is always a slight pause.
>Secondly, are there any resources on the internet where I can get >sounds?

Answer to your first q'n, I'm not very sure, but you might wanna check your
wav file, does it have a pause in the beginning or ending ? If that's the
case you can set the in and out point in the sound properties box so that
to cutoff the silent area.

As for the sites to get sounds, here are some that are being recommended by
the list last time.

http://www.wavcentral.com
http://www.soundcentral.com
http://www.wav.com