Subject: FLASH: More questions from this guy...
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 09:08:03 GMT

Hi there folks...

I've started work on another project...and while it's simplistic in nature,
I've a couple of quick questions about it.

I would like to cause the "draw" function to happen--that is, as I've seen
it, I draw a line and looks (to the user) as if Flash is creating that line
"live".

I would also like to add a bit more functionality--that is to say that my
buttons are somewhat boring, and I've got sections that I would like to, on
a mouse down, have them perform a fade, or something similar, if that makes
sense, before they go to the next required function.

This is a pretty basic Flash site, so I'm not too concerned (took a literal
beating just to land the site, but that's moot right now) as to being too
terribly fancy, but all assistance/comments are welcome.d

Thanks, as always, for your time.

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302