Subject: FLASH: back to original size of symbol
From: yuri
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 11:13:44 GMT

Hi flashers

In an animation I'm creating, I trie to use as much instances as possible
of one symbol and change the instance on the stage (orientation, size,
movement)

My question: Sepose I use a symbol on the 'stage' and resize it 50%, then I
do it 120%, and maybe more. (The problem is I don't know how much it's
resized from the original after a while.)
Is there a way to go back to the original size of the symbol?

Bye Yuri