Subject: FLASH: shape tweening
From: d.l.cheseldine
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 13:04:16 GMT

I am attempting to shape tween "letters" made out of bone shapes into
letters in a standard font for an intro page for an arthritis patient
education site. I am finding that the letter "o" fills in before opening
out again for the final frame of the tween even though the start and end
keyframes have white space in the middle of the letter "o". I haven't been
able to solve this with shape hints.

The letter "z" is also proving tricky in that it tweens first into a very
small version of itself which is briefly cloned before growing into the
final keyframe.

Thanks in advance for any advice

dave Cheseldine

--
David Cheseldine | Email: d [dot] l [dot] cheseldineatbham [dot] ac [dot] uk
Multimedia Developer |