Subject: Re: FLASH: Help w/ tough bug
From: Jamie Wright
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 16:39:56 GMT

> I have a movie that is mostly some intro stuff, and a background
soundtrack
> aiff that is 3+ min long and set to streaming. Also, a MC, which is a
> basic slide show.

> At the end of the main timeline, which is incidently about 2400
frames (for
> the aiff), there is a stop action.
>
> But the stop action is ignored, and the main movie loops to FR #1 and
> stops. There is no stop action on FR #1.

Have you tried saving you sound file as a .swf and then using
Loadmovie to play it once in your main movie? I just tried it and it
seemed to work fine.

jamie

==
..... . .
. . .. . e x p e r i m e n t s . .. .. . . ...... . .
.. . . ......... . . . . f l a s h : http://www.homeusers.prestel.co.uk/hokum/ . . . .. .
. . . .d h t m l : http://www.homeusers.prestel.co.uk/hokum/push.html . . . .