Subject: FLASH: get url function.
From: ROB CORNELIUS
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 17:49:55 GMT

I am creating an animated xmas card for people to look at over my office network. I want to have a button action to change to contents of a frame in the web page type thing I am creating.

I dont have a url for the frame as it is on a "normal" novell netwrok nota true intranet. so the path I have is a msdos one not www. And I also cant seem to get any frame names apart from the default 4.

Will flash only work with www. pathnames or is there a way for using msdos pathnames? or is there a way around this?

Rob