Subject: Re: FLASH: back to original size of symbol
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 19:27:49 GMT

Select the instance of the symbol that you want to revert to its
original size, orientation or color and go to the
Modify/Transform/Remove transforms item on the drop down menu. The
symbol will now be in its original state with all transformations
removed.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too