Subject: FLASH: Question:
From: Steve Ledwith
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 21:39:28 GMT

I'm looking for someone who is exceptionally good at flash for a
one-on-one tutoring session.

I'm in the Southern CA region and I need some help quickly... within a
couple of days.

Thank you in advance.

Please contact me directly at ledwithathome [dot] com

-- Steve

(Man, that sounds like a personal ad.)