Subject: FLASH: Tutor in S. CA? [was: FLASH: Question:]
From: Kenneth C. Sherwood
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 22:03:24 GMT

Steve Ledwith wrote:

> I'm looking for someone who is exceptionally good at flash for a
> one-on-one tutoring session.
>
> I'm in the Southern CA region and I need some help quickly... within a
> couple of days.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Please contact me directly at ledwithathome [dot] com
>
> -- Steve
>
> (Man, that sounds like a personal ad.)

> Steve Ledwith
> Website Design & Administration
> GE Design, Newport Beach, CA

Headers Consciousness, Steve, Headers Consciousness . . .

With a header like "Question", who's gonna know at a glance what you want?

Especially since you're in a tight time crunch, you *gotta* put your need
"up front", in the header.

. . . as in the way I've elected to rename this thread you've started.

HTH.Ken