Subject: FLASH: My first major flash site completed: comments?
From: Quinn Merio
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 00:17:02 GMT

I'd appreciate any comments suggestion on this web site.

http://kosher.nssd.com/rush/index.htm

I believe that the mime is set properly. There is no pre-loader, so be patient while it loads, it should begin streaming fairly quickly. I have tested this over a 14.4 and it worked fairly smoothly.

Also, our isdn has been flighty last couple weeks, (sometimes I can access it sometimes I can't) SO if it doesn't load, then try again in a bit.

I thank you for all your help and ideas in the progress of this project.

cheers,
quinn