Subject: FLASH: movie clips loop formula ??
From: mingo
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 05:55:43 GMT

Hi all,

This is a maths q'n I think :> .. this is my story..

(Once upon a time..) I have 5 frames movie with 2 layers.

In the first layer, I placed a 2 keyframes movie clip on the first frame
which have a digit '1' and '2' on each frame,
on the second layer, I have a empty keyframe at frame 5 to stop the MC, but
when I played the movie, it seems that the MC only loop 2 times ?

Does anybody know the formula to compute the no. of loops a MC will play in
terms of the timeline of the main movie ?? (Does the fps - frame rate, part
of the formula too ..i suspect..)

Thank you very much.

wee ming

*** Welcome ***