Subject: Re: FLASH: Randomizing
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 06:12:00 GMT

>Then at the last frame of my main movie(10th frame), I have a frame action,
>i.e. TT to MC(random) to stop.
>
>When I test run the movie, it always stop at the same frame in the
>MC(graphic). Did I do sthg wrong ??

Hi Mingo.

Your problem is that the main timeline always plays the same number of
frames to where it stops, and the movie clip will always play at the same
frame rate as the main timeline. If you let the user click a button to
determine when the clip stops, that will have a random effect.

Marc Hoffman