Subject: Re: FLASH: Randomizing
From: mingo
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 06:38:59 GMT

Hello Marc,

>Your problem is that the main timeline always plays the same number of
>frames to where it stops, and the movie clip will always play at the >same
>frame rate as the main timeline. If you let the user click a button >to
>determine when the clip stops, that will have a random effect.

I understand the using of button will definitely generate a random result,
but as John C has stated in his last mail that random effect could also be
obtained by using frame action without user clicking a button, that's what
i'm experimenting .. :>

adios,
mingo
P.S. btw, didn't reply to your previous posting of your latest candle flame
movie, really nice effect !! looking forward to see more of your future
flash work.

*** Welcome ***
~ ah mingo digital garden ~
(Photoshop Photo Touchup Tips)