Subject: FLASH: wide symbol being clipped in preview (bug?)
From: Erik Kittlaus
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 06:37:04 GMT

I've got a symbol that's very wide (wider than my 17' monitor). Its
evident that after a particular width a symbol drops off (it becomes
invisible). Its still there (which you can see when you "test movie") it
simply becomes invisible in preview mode.

My symbol, by the way, is a wide line of text that I'm looping.

This is a big prob. I need to be able to see the right side ot the text
for alignment purposes. There seems to be no way to make it visible.
Anyone know any workarounds?

-E