Subject: FLASH: What's the deal with LOAD MOVIE?
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:49:35 GMT

Hi Guys,

In my experience, "Load Movie" seems to be UNRELIABLE.

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

Usually, the first time, the loaded movie downloads, but doesn't display.
Second time, it displays.

Same on NC 4.4 Mac. and NN 3.01 Reproducible every time.

So, what's the story on Load Movie?

My project relies on LM, so if it won't do its job as advertised, then all
this work will have to go into the trash, and project canceled. Damn.

Share the secret guys, pls...

ATB,

/wayne

Wayne Townsend