Subject: Re: FLASH: What's the deal with LOAD MOVIE?
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:09:36 GMT

In my experience I have noticed that when you are trying to load movies and run
animations simultaneously (depending on the computer viewing it) that sometimes a
load movie function will get dropped off. Initially I had the level 0 file loading levels 1, 2,
and 5. Level 5 was being dropped every now and then on my machine (I have an extremely powerful machine) and was being dropped everytime on my Managers machine (she has the worst machine in the office). I tried moving the looad level 5 from level 0 to level 1 but that didn't do much either. The only thing that saved me was by putting in extra frames and tryning to place it in an area where nothing else was happening. I think iot was just a matter of information overload. But, if someone else klnows better please feel free to let me know.