Subject: Re: FLASH: Support & Hosting
From: David Gary
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 03:17:37 GMT

webmasteratnetsales [dot] org wrote:

My apologies for being possibly intrusive. NetSales strongly desires more Flash enabled sites in it's portfolio and supports the Flash mission.  New customers mentioning this forum will receive a 10% discount on any already discounted hosting package.  This offer only applies to members of this forum.  You will not find this offer elsewhere at this time.

Hiya Ken,

Your not serious, 10%, really?!! Whada "Flash" developer supporter!
Sorry but Im gona have to charge you 20% for reviewing your spam.

Kinda remindes me of the church giving 10% for the new gymnasium instead of feeding the local starving children.

Merry Christmas.

-DG-