Subject: RE: FLASH: 3D in flash.. Was:.. 3D Gurus In Here??????
From: pete clark
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 20:16:51 GMT

Henrik,

>> Ok.. I may be a bit slow here.. But.. Are you just rendering
>> "vital" frames of
>> the animation and actually tracing the letters in flash.. after
>> that tweening
>> between the 4 or 5 frames that may come out of, say.. a single
>> letter rotating
>> around one axis.. or did I get it completely wrong??
>>
>> Thanks
>> Henrik Pedersen

I pretty sure that's what John is suggesting, but to avoid confusion the
spinning "N" IS currently only rotating around one axis. If you take a look,
the end position of the "N" where it is rotating on a vertical axis, is the
same axis it rotates on the entire animation. The illusion of it spinning
in all directions happens when I take the animation and then rotate it IN
FLASH.
I haven't tried John's suggestion yet (no time) but I will let the list know
how it turns out.

pete clark
noram digital media :: a new media firm

peteatnoramdigitalmedia [dot] com