Subject: Re: FLASH: Help! .....please..
From: Byron Canfield
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 15:44:46 GMT

1. Your "propflash.html" file is not proper HTML structure. Though it
begins and ends with the "HTML" "container" tags, it is missing the
expected TITLE, HEAD, and BODY container tags.

The deployment of the "codebase" parameter uses an incomplete value; yours
shows:

CODEBASE="http://active.macromedia.com/flash3/cabs/"

when it should be:

codebase="http://active.macromedia.com/flash2/cabs/swflash.cab#version=3,0,0
,0"

It is apparent, from the structure of the code in this file, that you did
NOT use Aftershock to generate it. I would suggest you do, as this greatly
minimizes this kind of problem.