Subject: Re: FLASH: problem with load movie
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 16:06:40 GMT

>I have a stop action in main movie at the point when load movie action is
>performed and

>a stop action in the start of submovies.

Dont put a stop action in frame 1 of any loaded movie.

This one caused me _days_ of hairpulling.

In my case, you could see the movie load in the status bar, but it would
not display what was on frame 1 of the loaded movie.

However, if you loaded it a second time, it would.

/wayne

Wayne Townsend
WebStaffing.Net
Farmersville/Princeton, Texas