Subject: FLASH: Panoramic Views...
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 16:28:08 GMT

Quite awhile back, and I apologize for having deleted those threads, someone
mentioned some type of software that was being used to "stitch" together
images to make for a "panoramic view" (as in the Seattle Space Needle). Can
anyone lend me a hand and let me know what that might have been?

Thanks tons!

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302