Subject: RE: FLASH: Panoramic Views...
From: Raymond, Derek
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 16:54:50 GMT

Infinite Pctures makes a program called SMOOTHMOVE Panoramas. (
http://www.smoothmove.com ) I have used this product with 3dstudio MAX to
create 3d panoramic views. Unfortunately I am not happy with the quality of
the the renderings, and the enduser needs the plugin to view it. The
Software package does include a cgi seamer which I believe should seam
images together. I have not tried this though.

I also know there is a javascript which will allow you to view panoramic
movies. I think this is better because no plugin is required.

Derek Raymond
Software Analyst/3D Animator - GES
Creative Think Tank
draymondatemail [dot] gesexpo [dot] com