Subject: RE: FLASH: Panoramic Views...
From: pete clark
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 17:03:41 GMT

That would be QuickTime VR. The software, which is only available from
Apple, costs about $299 I think. It really easy to use and learn. Since it
is more popular that Photovista or Smoothmove and the standard QuickTime
plug-in supports it, which most people have already, it probably the best
choice.
Good luck!

pete clark
noram digital media :: a new media firm

peteatnoramdigitalmedia [dot] com
http://www.noramdigitalmedia.com
Featured in IMGSRC100 : Top 100 experimental designers on the net.