Subject: FLASH: Need help-Broken text looks clean again
From: Chris Burke
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 19:47:15 GMT

No one answered me last time I posted this. I know we are all busy. If
anyone has time, I would greatly appreicate a response.

In my Flash file I have broken apart text to give it a ripped up look. When
I Test Scene or Test Movie, I find that the text is all clean again. I have
anti-aliasing off and I have found no other setting that seems to affect
this. Anyone know how to control this? I would like to have some broken and
some unbroken text in my movie.

A related question. When doing a Test Scene, how do I see the Bandwidth
Profiler. Also, when exporting I see no "generate size report" as is
suggested in the lessons.

Thanks in advance.

/Chris Burke