Subject: Re: FLASH: Need help-Broken text/Speed issue
From: Chris Burke
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 20:36:55 GMT

Byron, thanks so much for your response. So there's an auto-smooth function
that cannot be turned off. I will experiment with altering the text in
photoshop.

One other question for anyone: How do Flash users effectively deal with the
playback speed issue? What I create at home on my Mac 7100/66 flies by too
quickly to read on my 200 Mghz machine at my studio. I suppose there is no
way to set the speed of playback so that it is not faster on a faster
machine, is there? What is the best method for dealing with this?

Thanks for your help.

/Chris Burke