Subject: Re: FLASH: Anyone?
From: Jason
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 21:18:45 GMT

I've had this sort of thing when using Aftershock. I gave up with it after a while because it's not the mime, it's not the HTML - it's just bizarre.

Jason

Michael Krisher wrote:

John and Brett,

I am getting the broken .gif image icon when going to the free guitar
lessons movie.

I'll see if I can figure out what is going on, my first guess was the MIME.

Michael Krisher
New Media Designer
ZING Networks
415.437.4709 xt. 121