Subject: Re: FLASH: Anyone?
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 04:49:04 GMT

When I clicked on the free guitar lessons button, it opened a new
window and then crashed netscape 4.03, win95

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too