Subject: FLASH: background music loop
From: mingo
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 08:56:14 GMT

Hi,

Once this problem is solved, I can annouced the launching of my new flash
site !!

1. How should I create a looping background music for my movie ?
- Wat i did is create a MC and place the sound wav file in 1st frame, the
sound properties I have chosen are : Event with Loop = 10, right ?

2. How do I start and stop the background music ?
- I have placed two buttons each to start and stop the music. The stop
button is working fine, but the start button seems to play overlapping sets
of the wav sound everytime i click it.

3. Can I used frame action (Tell Target) to stop the sound MC ? (I don't
want to use the "stop all sound" action, cos I still want the sound clips
for all the buttons to be heard)

Thank you very much !

adios,
mingo