Subject: RE: FLASH: Hi everyone....gotta help
From: pete clark
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 12:28:45 GMT

Anil,

Hey, it's not much but you can take a look at my site. As far as DHTML
goes, I made one of those menu bars that slides in and out from the sides,
or on my site, the bottom. My site is under MAJOR construction, but if that
is an effect you are looking for, check it out. BTW, if you want to do some
code-peeking, better use IE. For some reason Netscape doesn't show some of
it. Hope this helps...
http://www.noramdigitalmedia.com

pete clark
noram digital media :: a new media firm