Subject: Re: FLASH: Question about AOL
From: John Dowdell
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 21:35:32 GMT

At 12:44 AM 12/24/98, Natasha wrote:
> Have you folks had any problems with AOL accounts accessing
> your Flash sites? I've heard some static about this and just
> wanted to confirm.

I use AOL as my connection from home, and I routinely visit Flash sites
without incident. I usually start up a real browser instead of using the
one that's included with AOL (you can use Microsoft or Netscape browsers
while logged on), but even the included AOL browser can view Flash and
Shockwave pages.

jd

Public discussions have first claim on support time; but private email
is available via Priority Access: http://www.macromedia.com/support/