Subject: FLASH: One last question from Newbie tonight
From: roadrunner
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 22:49:14 GMT

Another thing that throws me is when I create an alpha option on a symbol.
If I make a symbol disappear using alpha I can't see it to select it at the
point it is invisible. Is there a setting that shows me the symbol? I really
don't like this user manual that comes with Flash. Maybe as a newcomer I
shouldn't make such criticism. Is there an etiquette here that I should
follow?
Thanks,
Greg Landry
Founder of Libmansworld: A Haven for Libertarians
Housed at http://www.libmansworld.com