Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: FLASH and a newbie, yikes!
From: John Croteau
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 03:06:00 GMT

Hi Greg,

> explain the difference between "tweening shape" and "tweening
> motion" These options arise under the "frame properties" window. I'm using
> these features but don't really understand when to use one over another.
Tweening comes from the word between and calculates the inbetween frames
so less information has to be transmitted.

Shape tweening is like morphing but works with vector shapes. Items
cannot be text, groups or symbols but must be basic drawn shapes (use
break apart to reduce symbols, text and groups to basic drawn elements
ready for shape tweening).

Motion Tweening works with symbols (or groups) and is used to tween a
symbol in size, position, rotation and/or color.

Need a PC ? -- Computer King --
http://www.crownmall.com/computers/