Subject: FLASH: From the newbie: RE Shape Tweening by Ken
From: roadrunner
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 03:14:36 GMT

Ken and all,
With regards to:

"p.s. Here's another hint: the only images or objects that can be *shape
tweened* are those that are drawn with Flash's (rudimentary)
drawing tools.
Sigh. (Someone *please* correct me if I'm wrong, but, alas, I
believe I'm not.)"

This is what I see in my very short time with Flash 3. Is this "THE"
difference between the two types of Tweening(shape vrs. motion)?
This is such a wonderful program but I'm so perplexed by the lack of
systemic explanations for some tools. But...this program is amazing!! And
must be for the artist!! Being mechanical by nature(a mathematician), I feel
a bit at loss with this documentation weakness. It seems as if one is really
left to explore with FLASH 3 and hope that one has the talent of genius to
come up with something new and exciting that has not been clearly
documented.
Thanks,
Greg Landry
Founder of Libmansworld: A Haven for Libertarians
Housed at http://www.libmansworld.com