Subject: FLASH: Thank you all for my intro, the newbie!
From: roadrunner
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 03:17:54 GMT

Thanks for everyone's help this evening. And I have so many more!!! But I'll
be good and hold off and see what I can find around the web and with the
manuals. Any "good" Flash 3 manuals available. I saw one but.......
Thanks,
Greg Landry
Founder of Libmansworld: A Haven for Libertarians
Housed at http://www.libmansworld.com