Subject: FLASH: unavailable font
From: Erik [gearik] Mattheis
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 14:43:55 GMT

When I export a particular movie, I get that error "an appropriate outline
font was not available..." - the only thing I had changed since before it
didn't give the error was installing IE 4, and the fonts bundled with it,
but didn't change any fonts in the movie.

I activated every font I have, and it still gives the error.

The movie looks fine, does anybody know why it's giving me this error?