Subject: RE: FLASH: Intro
From: Chris Jester (Meridian Partners Ltd.)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 20:25:12 GMT

It's interesting It appeared to waite a while at a black screen before it
loaded. The lady seems a little misperportioned and it's story line is a
little unclear. I guess I am just unclear about what it's supposedly about?
It has an interesting 70's feel to it.

Hey what Pepsi location do you work at? I used to work at Pepsi in Oregon.
Anyway I hope this was helpful