Subject: FLASH: How To Do something after a click, then GO TO...
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 07:36:59 GMT

I've never done this before, and I'm guessing it's something that we cover
here quite frequently, however, I've gotten into the habit of skimming and
not actually digging through the posts, so here's my question...

I want to have a mouse release go to a certain marker, however, after that
function is completed, I'd like to have it go to another marker that could
be different each time...let's see if this makes sense when I put it another
way...

I want to click on a button, then, the button will cause certain sections to
fade away and then it will jump to the appropriate section for that button.

Make any sense to anyone?

Thanks for the help...

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology