Subject: Re: FLASH: new window
From: Byron Canfield
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 20:01:33 GMT

At 11:45 AM 12/30/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Derek Raymond
>Software Analyst/3D Animator - GES
>Creative Think Tank
>draymondatemail [dot] gesexpo [dot] com
>
>The information contained in this
>correspondence is confidential and
>intended for the use of the individual
>or entity named above.
>Unauthorized distribution is prohibited

Derek,

You might as well remove that last paragraph from your sig line (I wish you
would -- it takes up a lot of unnecessary space), as posting in a public
forum makes the content available to and usable by all. The content of your
queries is not copyrightable under any nation's copyright law, so the
inclusion is pointless (and wasteful).