Subject: Re: FLASH: Intro
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 22:01:19 GMT

At 02:43 PM 12/29/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Please send feedback on this introduction
>
>http://members.tripod.com/perronemj/hellNo.html
>
>thx,
>mike

Hi Mike.

Well, it wasn't as "adult" as I first thought.

I like the animation and the images. Don't have a clue what it's about; I
take it the guy's looking through some sort of telescope? Although it
moved pretty smoothly on a P166MMX, 2meg V-RAM, 64megs RAM, you could
optimize your shapes considerably. there seemed to be a lot of junk
(leftover line fragments and little holes in fills) that slow down
animation. One way to identify this is to select all, then deselect the
things you want to keep, and hit delete. Then go back with the bucket and
refill the little gaps. Then look into selecting specific forms and
optimizing them through the Modify>Curves menu.

Marc Hoffman