Subject: FLASH: many symbols following one path? From the newbie
From: roadrunner
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 15:09:43 GMT

Hi all,
Happy New Year's Eve for those who celebrate.
Well, to the point.
How can I make a number of symbols follow the same path? I can make one
symbol follow a path with no problem.
I've seen some of these Flash animations that have a number of circles or
ellipse come out of the same point and all follow the same path. Can someone
explain to me how this is done?
Thanks,
Greg Landry
Founder of Libmansworld: A Haven for Libertarians
Housed at http://www.libmansworld.com