Subject: Re: FLASH: many symbols following one path? From the newbie
From: Byron Canfield
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 15:53:23 GMT

Greg,

If the animation of the multiple symbols is to occur simultaneously, each
symbol to be animated along that path must have it's own motion guide --
not to worry, though; you can copy it from the first one and Past In Place
(Ctrl+Shift+V) on all the other motion guide layers, provided you make sure
each symbol is snapped to the ends of its own motion guide path.

If the symbols animate separately, that is, if one symbol moves along the
motion guide path and then completely stops before the next symbol starts
to move, you can make a special layer for all static symbols, and cut them
from the animation layer to past on the static layer and use the original
animation layer for the next symbol.