Subject: FLASH: Animated buttons
From: Osvaldo Dalzotto
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 20:48:28 GMT

I'm trying to create an animated button with small balls.
What I want is:

When I pass the mouse over 3 balls get out of the this,
when roll out the 3 balls get back to the main ball.

What I did: created a movie clip with these 2 movements
with a STOP action at the beginning, at Start of getting out
and at Start of getting back.
Then I placed the button on scene and create an action when
RELEASE to go to frame 10.
Trying it within FLASH program it seems to work properly
because it brings me to frame 10 BUT... when I test it
creating a SWF file it does not work properly. The animation
is OK but it does not got to frame 10.
What Am I doing wrong ?

Is there any other way of making animated buttons ?

I uploaded both SWF and FLA files to:
http://www.clearhouse.com.ar/flash/

I hope someone can help me with this soon since the menu of
my current project is like this.

Thanks in advance and HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR EVERYBODY HERE

Osvaldo