Subject: FLASH: Movie Clips/Sound files
From: deww
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 22:38:15 GMT

hey folks,
I remember some expert advice about how to mimic adding layered sounds to
a loop without actually syncing the two audio files.

What is the best way to completely stop one audio loop and start another
instantaneously? you know like toggle two sounds?
Can you make an audio file into a movie clip and target it?
All of this will be triggered by buttons, say three buttons, but I want
button 'B'
to turn off any audio that someone might have actived with button 'A' or
'C' _and_ at the same time activate audio associated with button 'B'. and
all the other possible variations.
TIA

bill