Subject: Re: MY IDEAS WAS CLONED!
From: christian griffith
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 16:51:31 GMT

i don't usually respond to threads like this but........

first of all, this was not even my idea. i am a member of flash central and
i am just relying the information.

second of all, i have no idea what goes on in Brazil, or any other south
american country with regards to web, flash, or chat hosting...

all i do know is that every piece of south american thread i read is either
bashing, whining, or implicating.

save your breath,

Christian Griffith
New Media Producer
Freebairn & Co. www.freebairn.com

www.flashcentral.com
"everything you ever wanted to know about Macromedia Flash"