Subject: Re: MY IDEAS WAS CLONED!
From: John Croteau
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 18:30:42 GMT

Hi Joao and all,

Welcome back everybody.

Who cloned who?
Flash Talk has been planned for Wednesday night for some time now
(over 2 Months). 9PM Rio Time will make possible for Flashers from
Brasil to join us 3 hours later 9PM EST for Flash Talk.

We didn't make any public annoucement about FlashTalk before Monday
primarily because the List was down. If the List was up everyone would
have had more notice, sorry.

Flash Talk is part of Flash Central, the site for the new Flash
Developers Group. Our site http://www.FlashCentral.com will go public
any day now.
When I say 'our' I mean most of the Professional Flashers on this List
(and others). I hope everyone will get involved and help promote
FlashCentral and Flash.

--
John Croteau Flash Tech Resource (Tech Notes)
croteauaterols [dot] com (mailto:croteauaterols [dot] com) http://www.FlashCentral.com/tech/