Subject: Re: BEST FONTS TO USE
From: Christian Gayton
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 15:19:03 GMT

The only way i found to obtain good quality for fonts consists
first) break apart,
second) group.
By breaking apart, you can also modify your fonts colors, borders, distort
them, etc.
HTH
Christian
PS : if anyone knows a better way (i'm sure there's one), let us know.

Kelly, Derek a écrit:

> Maybe this is more of a design question, but I'm sure it's of a little
> interest.
>
> The text on my (work-in-progress) Flash movie renders really poorly (I'm
> using either ARIAL or Times NR (sorry!) at 11 or 12)
> and it looks crap when viewed through a browser.
>
> Is this font size small or should I really get a hold of some better
> fonts.
>
> Cheers
>
> DEREK KELLY

begin: vcard
fn: Christian Gayton
n: Gayton;Christian
org: NETLAND SARL
adr: 9 rue d'Algérie;;;LYON;;69001;FRANCE
email;internet: webmasteratnetland [dot] fr
title: Directeur Associé
tel;work: (33)472078311
tel;fax: (33)467904252
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0