Subject: Re: Flash How-to? FAQ.
From: Pintograph Web Services
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 18:35:51 GMT

At 03:44 PM 2/20/98 +0700, you wrote:
>Dear sir,
>
>I'm a licensee of Shockwave Flash 2. And I'm having difficulties
>creating some animation.
>Here are my questions :
>
>Map Navigation Animation
>I have to create a web presentation on a map using Netscape Browser.
>Where my client can click "Zoom In" to see the details of the map
>endlessly, in order to view the minute details of my blueprint of the
>landscape.
>
>1. I've design a set of animation in Flash. Size 640x480. Then I reduce
>its size to 64x48
> before exporting it to proportionally fit my other designs in a
>Netscape browser.
>
> I expect to see a reduced map on my browser, but it didn't turn out
>
>the way I
> expected. The map size still appear as 640x480 on my browser. And
>no matter how
> hard I tried to reduce its size in Flash before exporting, it still

Hello:

I had the same trouble and the following is my solution:

I presume the problem is with Netscape Caching.
Try to open the flash SWF file directly in the browser and reload the same.

Then go back to your HTML Page, load it. That so do the job. I hope this
is what you are looking for.

:)

regards
Ganesh Lohia