Subject: project cool / dreamweaver contest
From: Seven2000
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 20:22:53 GMT

"The Macromedia Dreamweaver Design Contest commences at 12:00 a.m. PST on
December 08, 1997 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on February 28, 1998." ------
as seen at www.projectcool.com/dreamweaver. AND YET: "Check back later to
view some of the contest entries. We'll be posting some of the more
interesting ones here. Contents will change weekly or as sufficient entries
arrive." ----- this is what I get when I go to view the latest entries, and
have since the beginning. Has anyone been able to view an entry?? Is this
contest a bust or what? ALSO on the site is this: "Contest begins on
December 8, 1997 and is open to everyone on the planet. All entries must be
received by February 28, 1997." Uh excuse me,.....what year is that?

Did anyone at all enter this contest?!?

James