Subject: Re: E3?
From: John Dowdell
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 21:59:24 GMT

At 4:09 PM 12/22/97, Dave Smith wrote:
>I was wondering if someone could tell me if MM will have reps at the
>next E3?

I don't think so, but there's a trade show listing in the "Events" page of
the "Macromedia" section of the website:

http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/events/

The current listing goes through March, and I'm not sure when E3 is.

jd

Private email options: http://www.macromedia.com/support/priority.html
Search DIRECT-L: http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/director/digest/
Online savvy: http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p=netiquette